Read This Carefully Before Applying
- Check the announcement page regularly to avoid missing anything important.
- It is your responsibility to check your application status. If we do not send your admission decision maximum of 2 week after submitting your application form and documents, email us and request an update of your application status.
- Carefully follow the instructions in the How To Apply page in order to have a smooth, stress-free application experience. You must diligently follow this Application Process to ensure that your application is well made.
- Your application will not be processed if you do not submit the complete admission documents required.
- Note: If you were accepted and was not awarded a full scholarship, you are required by the university and the government to pay the amount stated on your admission letter directly to the university's bank account. Once you have done so to show your study abroad commitment, your Confirmation Letter which you need for Visa will be sent to you.
ONLY 50% Percent Scholarships Are Being Award